Wednesday, November 03, 2004

....................;

I don't know anymore whether it's a bad thing or a good thing, many people have gone either way with this, but I definietly care way too much. And what makes it worse, is a lot of the time... I care about people who don't even like me..... I must work on this..

I don't know how true this will stand, but I decided not to put up photography much here because it makes the page load really really really slow.... and of course I can't make a nice little section for it or something because this is blogger and you don't do things like that. but I decided to post a couple for good measure, hopefully someone will just love them and decide to give me a shot in the dark and HOST ME PLEASE. Ehm... (yes I am that desperate to get away from blogspot)

Seriously, just let me know.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home