Friday, November 05, 2004

excuse me (again);

While I try and make this thing like 12% better... I'm almost about to buy a domain and get a server set up. I'm getting closer and closer everytime I think about maybe doing something with this site and than I remember that it's blogspot. Well I won't complain too much more... probably not anyway.

Bush is our president? Woo. Hoo. No one seems to realize it was Satan vs. Satan lite this time around and that the one world political agenda will be accomplished no matter what name they put in the hot spot. It's just a little more out in the open with Bushy-cakes. Stop crying and get a t-shirt.

So I'm probably going to just post a whole load of pictures.. they'll be listed under recent photos because I'm very limited with this blogspot blahblahblah here I go again. We'll all get over it I'm sure. None of these pictures (well maybe some) are really recent, they just are to you because you've probably never seen any of them before. So go ahead and check them out, and if you want to buy me a new camera because mine took a turn for the worst, go right ahead. I like canons the best. I had a wonderful little AE-1, but.. like I said.. you can go ahead and buy me a new one (digital this time). I might start setting up a domain this evening, but don't take my word for it. I wish it was free. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those, 'always looking for a free ride,' types, but it doesn't hurt to try and get the discounted rate, ya know?

I'm not home but I WILL post more pictures later. Or tomorrow. Or next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home