Friday, November 19, 2004

Going on and on...;

It's finally getting somewhere.

By tomorrow the blog there will be totally set up, because as of now it's only partially set up and then I can stop using blogger forever.

That means, that tomorrow, or whenever I actually post the link, you can stop coming here and I will too. AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME :D

I have to say, it's really coming along.. I don't know where it's going, but we're certainly getting there. Just getting started was hard, but now it's full speed ahead.

Of course this is really just the beginning of a really major ongoing project, ( something in my house just made a really weird noise... it sounded almost like someone hitting a sword into a small dagger :X ::briefly fears for life > resumes posting::) oooohhh boy. What have I gotten myself into. Just WAIT until I try getting the photo gallery together. OR when I try and sell stuff that should be really good.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home