Wednesday, November 10, 2004

OK so...;

First of all, I don't know what's going on with those pictures down over there, every time I look at this thing from a different computer they are totally different looking... THANKS BLOGGER! ;D!!

Second, don't even ask about Banana festing.

Blogger is terrible, terrible; and almost as bad as my computer, which will not allow me to connect to my new ftp server to upload my new pictures and things for the new site. I can't do anything with this thing. I can't really put things where I want them... I ... can't really make more than one page.. I can't post pictures the way I want to.. I could go on and on. To sum it up though, no more blogger.

I'll be done with the new site in an estimated two-three hundred million days.

So I'll post the link here when it's done hahah.

Other than all that nonsense stuff, Maryjane is in town and man I forgot how much I've missed having her around. I mean.. she's totally nuts, just ask anyone who's ever met her (not many people but I'm sure they'll all agree).

I have a checklist of things to do, that I really can't forget and everything MUST get done:

1. find everything for greymatter.
2. get cuteftp or some other program actually working.
3. begin writing my html.
4. bring over-sized scanner to Corinna's house.
5. scan layout images using over-sized scanner at Corinna's house.
6. upload and organize images scanned using over-sized scanner at Corinna's house using cuteftp or some other program which is now actually working.
7. along with the html which I have now finished writing.

Oh yea, insert 4b. hardcore finish all the stamping because it seems that each image needs some stamping and I've saved it all for one stamp-a-thon.

1. find everything for greymatter.
2. get cuteftp or some other program actually working.
3. begin writing my html.
4. bring over-sized scanner to Corinna's house.
4b. hardcore finish all the stamping because it seems that each image needs some stamping and I've saved it all for one stamp-a-thon.
5. scan layout images using over-sized scanner at Corinna's house.
6. upload and organize images scanned using over-sized scanner at Corinna's house using cuteftp or some other program which is now actually working.
7. along with the html which I have now finished writing.
steps 8-27. go through and make everything actually work.
steps 28-53. get all my photography in order and some kind of gallery online again using the over-sized scanner at Corinna's house and uploading using cuteftp or some other program which should still be working.

I think I'll save steps 28&on, plus the rest of the list which I didn't bother putting up yet because my brain is already ready to explode on to the screen and I'm not at home so I would feel just awful leaving a gooey-brainy-explosion-type mess. That's just how I am.

Oh yea did I mention I'm at work.. and I have work, all the time, twice a day, even saturday.. Well only once on saturday but still. It's just too much work. Once I make a bunch of t-shirts then you can all buy them and then I can quit at least 1 1/2 of my jobs. At least.

Now to get back to work, I think the dog needs letting in...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Thats one hell of a list...and yes, you must avoid brain explosions at all costs. I wish you luck! :-) You can always guest blog at my place today! :-)

November 11, 2004 at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home