Monday, November 15, 2004

ugh...;

I'm sick, and it's stupid. The good news is I have plenty of Silver Water so I am actually going to take Lawrence's advice and drink 1qt a day. I should be better tomorrow.

The good news is I didn't go to work today, so that's always fun. I get to actually do stuff that's worth spending time on like this post, going to the park to swing by the water and cleaning up my room some more (it's really just getting rid of all the junk, and there sure is a lot of junk.. eehk) and other very exciting things like taking a shower and putting away laundry. You know you're jealous, it's ok.

Absolutely NOTHING has happened with the "new" site. I told you it was just a nice thought. Another one of my 'good' ideas that has and almost never will become anything more than that. It's ok though. (well not really).

but look! Alas I'm not alone!!!!

Maybe it will turn out ok, but.... I don't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Feel better!! :-)

November 17, 2004 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home